Welcome Job Seekers and Solopreneurs
Transform your Career Transition into an opportunity to create your desired lifestyle.
Whether you like the word JOB or loathe it, this is your time. Take stock and go after what you want. Get the job you desire or leave the workforce behind and finally start your own business. Do you want to: Get re-employed into the same position you had, relocate faster without interrupting your cash flow and career path trajectory, upgrade your position, downsize your career or start or build up a new consulting business?
Would you like to know how to ERASE these job-seeking obstacles?
- age discrimination
- long-term unemployment
- intermittent job history
- job history interruption due to family health, higher education goals, raising children
- desire to change fields
- lack of industry experience
If you’ve been unemployed for more than a year, perhaps your goal is just to get a job to get back in the game – - – to SKILL UP – which I highly recommend.
Secret: Face and Erase! The first step is: KNOW WHERE YOU ARE.
Don’t stay stuck.
3 Top Resume-Writing Mistakes I See Executive Job Seekers Make Every Day (on resumes and on LinkedIn)
The #1 mistake I see executive job seekers make is – believe it or not … lack of career brand focus (& I have coached nearly 1,000 in setting up LinkedIn profiles over the last year.)
The #2 mistake – Not positioning relevant skillset
The #3 mistake – Not staying on-trend and demonstrating you are on top of your game
I was surprised by this, given the amount of free career search information on the Web. As many of you have told me, it’s confusing to sort through the plethora of good, bad and 100% unique human-written (ugh – & most of you probably don’t know what I’m referring to here) content you “Google.”
Blog ideas for me:
When to tell when it’s your resume OR your job search strategy that’s giving you those lackluster results
Coming soon by request.
I will answer the top questions by clients I get asked every day.
Sign up for my new Career Transitions Secrets ezine to receive free tips & strategies on:
- creating your desired lifestyle
- figuring out how to take control of your job search and get the job you want
- or how to use *education-based marketing* that you can stand behind to genuinely help your prospects and clients while building your fledgling consulting or service business
- how to use a blog to stay on trend and build your career or business brand
- transforming your career transition into something exciting instead of something dreaded
- starting a new consulting / service business because you want to transition out of the corporate world
- mindset & health and wellness information because “The First Wealth is Health”— Ralph Waldo Emerson