Sheri Strykowski, ADDY Award-winning Fortune 50 Copywriter and Journalist, is your Dream Job Coach. As a Career Consultant, I have coached 2000+ mostly executive job seekers seeking to leverage LinkedIn for career opportunities and strategic networking.
My background is in Social Media Education, Copywriting & Journalism.
I love helping my executive, professional and military-to-civilian clients transform their job search from a disheartening, worrisome experience = = => to a positive, proactive journey that can lead to their next adventure. Whether you’re looking to take a step up the career ladder or are seeking a change in direction, if you want to save time and get speedier results . . . hire a pro.
When I do a resume or LinkedIn makeover, I like to educate my client in the newest job search techniques such as selecting the right keywords for their resume to make it past the applicant-scanning software or by making their LinkedIn profiles keyword-rich with a different set of techniques specific to LinkedIn that will help them get found by hiring managers through the search engines.
As a journalist and content producer, I have covered:
- HR trends (SHRM, HR Technology, HRevolution – excellent sources)
- Internet Marketing (white hat)
- social media marketing
- small business strategies
- health, nutrition, fitness
- shelter (home and real estate)
Media List Includes:
- Paramount Pictures
- Chicago Tribune
- National Safety Council
- Selected by Dell to participate in inaugural Customer Advisory Panel (DellCAP) event – June 17, 2010 & 2011
Training and Education:
- Dreamweaver CS4, Photoshop CS4, CSS, XHTML, WordPress, 2009 to present
- SMO – Social Media Optimization (Tip: The right keywords naturally show up when you provide excellent content in your niche.)
- Google SEO Workshop, 2008
- SEO Copywriting: ON PAGE OPTIMIZATION, MoreVisibility Webinar, 2008
- Basic Search Engine Marketing (SEO) Certificate, Search Engine Workshops, 2006
- Web Design and Marketing Certificate, University of South Florida, 2000
- Microsoft Train the Trainer Certificate
- B.A., Journalism, Loyola University of Chicago
- Pursuing American Council on Exercise (ACE) Personal Training Certification, 2016 (health and wellness writer)